Digital and Marketing Executive | London
Support the growth and expansion of a market leading organisation through their digital marketing strategy, and be part of a collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment in London that thrives on driving change and where your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Placing employees at the heart of the organisation, this global firm will encourage you to constantly look for the next opportunity whilst offering the support you need to further develop your knowledge and skills and rewarding your dedication.
If you are a critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills and have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing, editing and curation of multi-channel content including digital content
- Managing, guiding and training Digital Marketers and other marketing positions in the team
- Producing thought leadership programme content
- Monitoring industry and market news
Experience and skills required:
- 5 years of experience as a Digital Marketing Executive and developing and implementing digital marketing strategies
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- 3 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.
A global role working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing in an ambitious and growing financial services provider, playing an integral part in shaping the brand strategy and executing all elements of the group’s collateral and sales materials.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, to be part of an independent and forward-thinking business for a 12 month period, working in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Be part of a small, busy customer service and sales team within a rapidly growing local business, where you will utilise your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills on a daily basis whilst working closely with the sales team to and a range of clients.