Employee Benefit Trusts Administrator | 12 Month Contract
Work in an agile and collaborative fiduciary business and be part of a truly diverse workforce where you will seize every opportunity in supporting the company’s clients and staff, being recognised for the dedication you show.
During this 12 month fixed-term contract in this market leading organisation, you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of Employee Benefits Trusts (EBTs), whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of EBTs including more complex, demanding and/or high risk cases, ensuring all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Providing administrative support to the share registration team ensuring that all work is processed correctly and in accordance with the agreed service levels
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Maintaining a sense of urgency at all times and dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulating to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally and preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ EBT experience
- Completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Understanding and technical knowledge of EBT’s and share plan administration would be an advantage
- Strong IT and communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.