Employee Benefits Administrator
A unique opportunity within an actuary service provider, this role is responsible for the administration of local and international pension schemes and offers the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification if desired.
- Maintenance of membership records
- Dealing with payments of pensions and other benefits and or expenses, calculating member’s benefits
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Acquisition and liquidation of assets
- Liaising with clients, banks, investment managers and pension scheme members
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A minimum of 2 years administration experience preferably within pensions or Trust / Funds
- GCSE/AS/A level English and Maths at Grade A - B is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.