Finance Business Partner | Permanent / Contract
Acting as the ambassador for finance, you will provide high quality financial insight and strategic support to departments to put finance at the heart of departmental decision making, whilst inspiring others, being adaptive and authentic, creating an environment of trust.
Being part of a leadership team where diverse talents thrive, this would suit an agile, innovative and resilient individual with the ability to create value through a commercial approach and take balanced risks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent analysis and interpretation of financial and performance information
- Understanding, monitoring and reporting on financial risks resulting from decision making
- Using performance indicators, costing techniques, business cases and investment appraisal guidance and other centrally led finance initiatives to meet corporate priorities and enable better decision making
- Providing consistent, clear and easy to understand financial reporting returns to the Group Reporting team to feed into monthly group management accounts and year-end reporting
Experience and skills required:
- Accounting qualification (e.g. AAT, CAT) or relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of statutory and management financial reporting
- Numerical skills and the ability to work accurately with figures whilst under pressure to produce management information
- Ability to apply accounting concepts to the production of accounts and management information
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.