Finance Manager | Trust
An exciting opportunity providing growth within an independent trust and corporate services provider. You will manage the activities of a finance team and corporate accounting function for the Group and associated entities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing monthly management accounts and group reporting
- Assisting in implementing Group policy surrounding debtor collection and WIP and debtor write-offs
- Managing intercompany balances and transactions
- Producing statutory accounts for various group companies
- Assisting with Group IT projects and implementation of systems
- Supervising the internal finance department and assisting with ongoing training and development of staff
- Maintaining daily oversight for cash balances and requirements for working capital
- Ensuring timely reconciliation and review of all accounts, periodic calculation and invoicing
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a similar role
- Recognised qualification in accounting such as ACA, ACCA or similar
- Experience in management and statutory accounts production (UK GAAP/IFRS)
- Knowledge of Viewpoint, Bank Clarity or similar accounting packages and banking systems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.