Finance Manager | Accounting
As a key member of the finance team, you will be at the forefront of preparing for the annual cycle and producing the group’s financial statements. Ideally you will have previous people management experience within a finance function.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the finance team responsible for cash reconciliations and accounts payable
- Cash forecasting
- Acting as primary contact for issue resolution
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Supporting the Finance Director with strategic financial decisions
- Building and maintaining key relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience working in a finance or accounting related function
- Qualified Accountant
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong technical skills including Excel, and an ability to learn other systems quickly
- Proactive and able to take responsibility for own work
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.