Financial Account Manager | Capital Markets | 6 Month Contract
Join a highly professional team where clients and employees are at the heart of this international business, where you will be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills, being empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
With a diverse client base which includes the world’s largest and most reputable corporations, you can be sure that every day will offer you new challenges and opportunities with different clients and colleagues.
As the Financial Account Manager you will have the opportunity to provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks and will be responsible for the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports to report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally
- Ensuring that audits are planned in advance and that the audit process is managed efficiently and effectively
- Complying and contributing to the development of accounting procedures
- Managing your own portfolio of clients dealing with the Auditors, Administrators and clients
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification (e.g. ACCA/ACA/CPA)
- Strong academic background
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for yourself and your clients
- Ability to work well within a team, show attention to detail and resourcefulness with strong verbal and written communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels, which sets them apart from their competitors, where you will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.