Financial Account Manager | 6 Month Contract
Work with multinationals, entrepreneurs, institutional investors and their advisers, building long-term relationships where you will have the opportunity to provide new and innovative ideas helping to drive the business forward whilst being supported in making great strides in your career.
Looking after the financial affairs of a portfolio of clients in this global provider of expert administration services, this role would suit an inquisitive and ambitious individual who is eager to learn and prides themselves in delivering exceptional service to clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing financial statements under UK GAAP and IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintaining team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports
- Managing own portfolio of clients dealing with the auditors, administrators and clients
- Preparing fee quotes in relation to expected accounting costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a professional accounting qualification, such as ACCA or ACA
- Strong academic background
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.