Joining a well-regarded commercial company, you will have responsibility for the accounting of operational costs for the Group. Our client is keen to consider candidates both fully and part qualified for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Issuing accurate weekly and monthly reporting, as well as assisting with forecasts and budgets
- Reviewing and improving existing processes
- Assisting with the preparation of Group management accounts each period
- Monitoring inventory transactions and reconcile balances to the ledger
- Communicating with the wider finance team and other internal/external stakeholders
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA (or equivalent) part-qualified
- Understanding of accounting processes and systems
- Retail experience is desirable
- Ability to analyse data, identify risks and suggest solutions
- Strong IT skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.