Support the Group Head of Finance in maintaining and developing the group financial accounting function in a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, where an inclusive and supportive culture underpins everything the organisation focuses on.
This is a rewarding career opportunity where you will enjoy a productive professional life whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential, and where hard work is recognised and rewarded.
If you have a proactive and disciplined approach to work, excellent numeric and analytical skills and a strong commitment and enthusiasm to deliver client service excellence, alongside a desire to learn and develop, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing the accounts payable team ensuring the timely and accurate processing of transactions and payments and the implementation of controls
- Leading the timely production of legal entity ledgers within a strict timetable, ensuring the production of robust and accurate results
- Managing the team’s operations in line with the group’s monthly timetable
- Developing group financial controls including the development of group policies and procedures
- Preparing timely and accurate board reporting for board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or similar
- Experience or exposure to a financial management environment
- Financial accounting experience and preparation of financial statements
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP principles
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of controls in financial reporting context
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.
Join a friendly and professional in-house finance team in a market-leading firm, where you will work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Working Capital Manager in managing the firm's working capital across our global network.