Financial Reporting Manager
A management post, you will be focussed on meeting the financial reporting needs of alternative investment fund clients, working alongside other teams to ensure a seamless service delivery at all times.
- Managing a portfolio of alternative investment fund structures
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund reporting matters
- Managing the audit process
- Communicating with the Senior Financial Reporting Manager regarding status and peak demand
- Overseeing the production of financial statements and reports
- Debt collection and negotiating fees with clients
Key skills and expertise needed:
- Hold a relevant professional qualification such as ACCA or ICSA
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Trustworthy team member
- Acts with integrity
- Fluent in written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.