Fund Accountant | Fixed Term Contract
Be part of a leadership-focused, dedicated and professional team within an established, well regarded and growing professional services business, which fosters an approachable and collaborative way of working.
With the opportunity to start immediately, this role would suit a driven and talented individual with the ability to hit the ground running in providing accounting and financial reporting services for established and new real estate and private equity funds.
- Planning all deadlines and work allocations for the clients
- Production of monthly/quarterly NAVs
- Preparation of consolidated reporting and financial statements
- Reviewing of bookkeeping and reporting from junior members of the team
- Overseeing preparation of financial reporting both at asset and fund level, including supporting files and review of work produced by team
Skills and experience:
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong technical accounting skills, ideally gained within real estate funds or an asset management environment
- A comprehensive understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS and other relevant accounting standards, and related preparation of statutory financial statements and auditor liaison
- Strong excel knowledge
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.