Fund Accounting Manager
Lead a team of professional and highly respected Accountants in a successful alternative investments services provider that is committed to attracting the best talent, where you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
Within this inspiring place to work you will have oversight of the accounting client service delivery for a portfolio of client structures within the team, supporting the development and growth of the relevant team members reporting to you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of planning and timetabling audit, client and internal deadlines, ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Attending client meetings and presenting deliverables to the client
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client and third parties, such as auditors
- Providing weekly accounting updates to senior management and escalating any identified issues proactively and in a timely manner
- Training and coaching the team to ensure that the team achieves high performance
- Conducting high level reviews of fund accounting outputs prior to submission to the client and/or other parties
Experience and skills required:
- ACCA /ACA qualified or equivalent (5+ years) with a strong academic background
- Strong technical knowledge of IFRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Excellent line management and people skills
- Ability to delegate and to depend on subordinates
- Strong technical knowledge of funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Ability to allocate resources according to priorities
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.