Fund Accounting Manager
In this role you will manage the servicing of a portfolio of alternative investment structures, overseeing the work of a Senior Fund Accountants and supporting the professional development of the members of your team. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as the primary client contact for all fund accounting matters
- Reviewing the work of more junior team members relating to their assigned portfolios
- Planning, prioritising and managing own workload
- Training team members
- Ensuring a quality client service is delivered
Experience and skills required:
- Either hold or be currently working towards a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum 3 years’ fund accounting experience (PERE would be an advantage)
- Previous people management would be an advantage but is not essential
- Good understanding of transactions undertaken by alternative investment fund structures
- Proactive and able to learn quickly
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.