Build a successful career in this client facing role working in an inclusive and diverse environment, where you will have the company’s full support in achieving your career aspirations.
Joining this global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will be part of a busy fund administration team where every day is different and you will be challenged and stretched to develop your skills and have fun along the way.
The global nature of this business means you will interact on a daily basis with colleagues and clients from all over the world, to build networks and broaden horizons.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing administration services across our private equity and fund structures
- Building strong relationships and connecting with clients
- Completing tasks to a high standard and adding value to our client service delivery
- Assisting with the preparation of board packs and actively participation at board meetings
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience within a fund administration environment
- Preferably ICSA qualified or working towards ICSA or other relevant qualification
- Private equity and/or fund of fund’s experience
- Knowledge of the Jersey finance industry
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.