New opportunity for a motivated, driven individual to join a highly-regarded, independent provider of fund administration services. This company offers excellent support for career development, wellbeing initiatives and a sociable team environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking all administrative tasks related to real estate and private equity funds
- Daily cash management tasks across a number of bank accounts
- Coordinating the initial secretarial and regulatory needs of clients
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties or projects as requested
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally hold or working towards the ICSA qualification
- Demonstrable experience in real estate or private equity/trust and company experience
- An understanding of statutory requirements and corporate governance matters
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and use initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.