Fund Dealing Services Manager
A fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career opportunity working in the fund custody department in a leading bank, where each employee is valued, your performance and skill set will be acknowledged and developed and you can enjoy a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, you will inspire others in your team to focus on innovative ways to put the client first, whilst undertaking initiatives for development and efficiency and driving forward new opportunities from concept to reality.
Responsibilities will include:
- Day-to-day management of the team, ensuring all client dealing requirements are actioned efficiently, investigating and resolving any dealing challenges
- Working in partnership with clients, transfer agents and the wider company network to review service and identify ways of enhancing service delivery and efficiency
- Providing leadership and support to the team, organising and delegating workloads whilst motivating the team to succeed in providing excellent client focus at all times
- Acting as a point of escalation for all parties, taking appropriate action to ensure efficient resolution
Experience and skills required:
- Holding or working towards Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment Unit 2
- Knowledge of fund processing, the technical intricacies and the involved parties
- Thorough understanding of the features of the different types of relevant collective investment funds, including the ability to understand complex fund documentation
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of the compliance and regulatory environment within which the company operates in
- Team leadership skills with the ability to inspire and develop others
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.