Funds Manager | Real Estate
Work within a purpose-led and value-driven international business environment, collaboratively managing a portfolio of real estate clients to continuously achieve excellence for yourself as well as your clients, where you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
Driven to succeed, this is an ambitious and innovative organisation that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, putting their clients and employees at the heart of their business with a core focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent, supporting each other to achieve their goals and priding themselves in delivering first-class results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pro-actively taking on additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required
- Ensuring client records are clearly updated with all correspondence, communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis and maintaining client documents with integrity
- Assisting in the preparation of fee quotes in relation to expected costs and contribution to the analysis of actual costs against budget
Skills and expertise required:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying towards/hold a professional qualification, ideally ICSA
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Strong academic background
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.