Spend each day engaged in meaningful and challenging work while you are supported in your professional growth and recognised for your contributions. This diverse and collaborative fund and corporate services provider offers a dynamic and international working environment with the benefit of customised training adapted to your career needs, that allows for a balanced professional and personal life.
This role would suit an ambitious individual with a high level of energy and commitment and a capacity to build strong client relationships and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds, liaising with independent tax specialists, Lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process
- Providing assistance to the team in the delivery of all client services
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of know your customer and client due diligence files
- Preparing the funds’ periodic net asset value calculation and year-end financial statements and reviewing fund related reports
- Ensuring the timely and accurate bookkeeping and reporting for client entities
- Providing assistance in the preparation of annual financial statements and quarterly management accounts
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to the equivalent of A level or University degree
- Studying or have attained a recognised professional qualification, such as ACCA
- Knowledge or previous experience in fund or corporate services administration will be considered as an asset
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Discover your potential in an award-winning fund administration company that has an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services. You will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.