A challenging and stimulating role within a market leading financial services provider with a diverse workforce that fosters a culture of inclusion, enabling them to better reflect and understand their clients’ needs. Priding themselves on offering continuous training and development, this company offers excellent career progression opportunities for all employees along with a competitive remuneration package.
Being part of an established team renowned for its expertise, you will use your drive, enthusiasm and resilience to lead the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements, supporting the development of the Channel Islands business as part of the companies growth strategy.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone with effective business, project management, financial and risk management skills and the ability to think/act strategically and commercially whilst protecting the reputation of the company, looking beyond today’s problems to find tomorrows solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and maintaining existing client relationships
- Advising domestic and international clients on Jersey compliance, governance and transaction related matters
- Developing subject matter market insights, technical knowledge and service delivery templates, processes, tools and materials
- Managing, mentoring and developing junior team members
Experience and skills required:
- Relevant Table 4 qualification as a minimum e.g. ICSA or equivalent Governance qualification
- Extensive experience in a company secretarial and corporate governance role
- Expert networking and communication skills and the ability to influence and build effective relationships at all levels with clients and colleagues
- Awareness of legal, regulatory and governance trends and developments
- Experience of managing and developing people
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.