Governance Risk and Compliance Manager
Be part of the Governance, Risk and Compliance department in a trusted international provider of financial services, who understands the importance of investing in their employees to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.
Working in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led environment, you can expect to have meaningful and productive interactions in everything you do whilst making a real difference to the success of this organisation.
Being primarily responsible for the team performing controls testing and compliance monitoring testing for regulated companies, you will be involved in assessing the control effectiveness and monitoring compliance with regulatory and legal frameworks, internal policies and procedures.
Part time/reduced hours will be considered for this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the development and prioritisation of annual controls testing and compliance monitoring plan
- Undertaking or overseeing all aspects of controls testing and compliance monitoring undertaken by the team
- Monitoring progress of plans and proposing adjustments where appropriate
- Assisting with governance, risk and compliance preparations for JFSC inspections/company audit/compliance reports
- Undertaking and organising thematic reviews or project work and related reporting, as required
Experience and skills required:
- Strong managerial skills with the ability to manage and develop team members
- Excellent knowledge of administration services, including fund services, corporate and private clients
- Controls testing experience
- Broad understanding of legislative and regulatory requirements for TCB and FSB
- Risk management awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.