A fantastic new commercial Finance Manager role, where you will be responsible for all aspects of the accounting and administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing the accounting controls and processes
- Supporting the commercial team in understanding the profit and cash drivers for the busines
- Providing structure and framework for continued growt
- Management of direct reports who are responsible for sales and purchase ledgers and cash control, including performing annual appraisal
- Supporting and implementing appropriate IT systems within the busines
- Supervising the preparation of monthly management account
- Authorising payments
- Developing a forecasting model which covers the entire business model from sales through to manufacturing requirements, including cash projections
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA or similar)
- Strong Excel user
- Experience in commercial finance is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to communicate effectively with non-financial staff
- Enquiring attitude to all aspects of the business
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary, annual leave along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.
Work in an ambitious and agile environment where you will provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, requiring a solutions driven attitude towards problems, positive team spirit and a methodical way of working.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.