Head of People and Culture
A varied, challenging and extremely rewarding role to develop, lead and deliver a people and culture strategy in a long-established law firm, cultivating a supportive environment and helping to nurture the talent of staff, whilst enjoying a competitive salary and benefits package, with flexibility around hours.
Being accountable for managing the people and culture operations to ensure the delivery of a responsive, reliable, and fit for purpose HR function, you will utilise your high degree of professionalism and understanding for confidentiality and discretion on a daily basis.
If you are a senior HR professional with proven experience of developing and motivating others using a collaborative approach, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Designing and delivering long-term, overarching people and culture strategy, ensuring it aligns to the objectives of the firm and has the buy-in and endorsement of all key stakeholders
- Creating a high engagement, high performance culture, which makes the company a great place to work
- Establishing a continuous feedback culture where individual performance and contribution is aligned with organisational goals
- Ensuring the required skills, capabilities and experience of colleagues are identified, attracted, and retained to enable the firm to deliver its objectives
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection strategy and leading the recruitment and selection process from role identification, devising appropriate selection methods and interviewing candidates to onboarding and induction of new recruits, and through to completion of probation
Experience and skills required:
- Specialist knowledge of human resources acquired through a professional HR qualification
- 5 years + experience in managing and developing a people and culture HR function
- Demonstrable evidence of strong partner management skills, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Ability to demonstrate evidence of delivering impactful strategic change
- Excellent working knowledge of employment, discrimination, data protection legislation, and other relevant laws and legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A trusted international provider of financial services is looking for an experienced professional either at Associate Director or Director level to work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
An ideal career opportunity to be part of an ambitious and growing fiduciary business where you will play an integral part in supporting the funds services division, seizing every opportunity for growth, whilst aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients whilst being rewarded for the dedication you show.
Be part of a newly emerging and rapidly growing business area within an award-winning fund administration company, with an enviable reputation for technical expertise and high-quality bespoke services, where you will work on fascinating and a niche type of investments with cultural nuances.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.