A vibrant business which is going through an exciting period of growth has a rewarding and interesting career opportunity, where you will play a key role in progressing the development of a modern and supportive people culture.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a collaborative and experienced market-leading firm that places great importance in maintaining an environment that is a great place to work.
Supporting the Director of People and Culture you will help to ensure the most effective people strategies are in place, understood and adhered to by the people managers in the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Director of People and Culture by identifying people and culture issues, suggesting changes/improvements and assisting in the delivery of solutions
- Being an influential participant in the people and culture team in helping influence the work environment required to deliver the company strategy
- Coaching people managers to apply policies consistently and correctly
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with other teams and departments
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally holding a relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPD
- Working knowledge of HR processes, best practices and employer responsibilities
- Generalist HR professional with experience of grievances, capabilities and disciplinaries
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A varied, challenging and extremely rewarding role to develop, lead and deliver a people and culture strategy in a long-established law firm, cultivating a supportive environment and helping to nurture the talent of staff, whilst enjoying a competitive salary and benefits package.
This innovative business is seeking an ambitious and proactive individual with HR and recruitment background to join their growing team!
An exciting opportunity for an experience individual to join this growing, global financial services provider. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, delivering and designing learning programs.