This innovative business is seeking an ambitious and proactive individual with HR and recruitment background to join their growing team!
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the contracting and on-boarding of new starters
- Implement and manage a new employee management platform
- Regularly liaise with the remote workforce and create a platform for feedback and training and development
- Introduce a time tracking and invoicing process and create user guides
- Provide support for the business as and when required
Experience and skills required:
- Ideally 5 years+ experience in a similar role
- Proven experience implementing change
- Excellent organisational skills with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Confident working independently and using their own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A varied, challenging and extremely rewarding role to develop, lead and deliver a people and culture strategy in a long-established law firm, cultivating a supportive environment and helping to nurture the talent of staff, whilst enjoying a competitive salary and benefits package.
A vibrant business which is going through an exciting period of growth has a rewarding and interesting career opportunity, where you will play a key role in progressing the development of a modern and supportive people culture.
An exciting opportunity for an experience individual to join this growing, global financial services provider. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, delivering and designing learning programs.