ICT Service Desk Analyst
An ideal opportunity to join an award-winning law firm and be part of their service desk team, where you will work alongside talented colleagues while unlocking your own unique potential.
Providing efficient and valuable technical assistance on computer systems across all our jurisdictions, you will assist in answering queries on technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
This agile and driven organisation is looking for an exceptional individual with the ability to communicate effectively and understand problems, whilst explaining solutions in simple terms which is easy for colleagues outside of IT to understand. If you are looking for a great place to work where you can help drive the business forward and contribute to its success, get in touch today.
Responsibilities will include:
- Support the Service Delivery Manager by proactively monitoring the ICT system, ensuring that any outstanding tickets are resolved and closed on a timely basis
- Providing training and guidance to other members of the service desk team as and when required
- Serving as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
- Performing remote troubleshooting and training sessions for staff
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the user
Experience and skills required:
- Good GCSE’s or equivalent qualifications
- Studying towards a relevant ICT qualification
- Prior experience working on IT service desks
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Excellent communicator with great customer service skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.