Be a key part of an established and experience commercial underwriting team and contribute to achieving business development and retention targets within a vibrant and energetic insurance business which is going through an exciting period of growth.
As an experienced underwriter working in a supportive and collaborative environment, you will use you strong analytical, relationship management and communication skills to build effective broker/client and colleague relationships, delivering underwriting decisions, including risk assessment and risk management whilst maintaining and developing an underwriting/client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management and handling of commercial policy holder accounts engaging underwriters and technical assistance
- Reviewing allocated cases and delivering underwriting decisions, risk assessment, risk management, and negotiation
- Managing and maintaining effective broker/client and colleague relationships in an efficient, courteous and timely manner, ensuring agreed service standards are delivered to make sure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Accurately preparing documentation and processing in accordance with ICCI guidelines and procedures and policy servicing/administration
Experience and skills required:
- Commercial insurance experience
- Cert CII qualification
- Excellent customer service provision including: telephone etiquette and face-to-face customer interaction
- Good personal organisational, negotiation, decision making, problem solving skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual, with general insurance experience and a can-do attitude to join a vibrant, energetic business which is going through a continued period of growth and expansion across the Channel Islands.
This people focused insurance business offers excellent training and opportunities for career development. They are seeking an ambitious and driven insurance professional as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
Join this leading insurance broker as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.