IT System Technician
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is able to work under their own initiative providing 2nd and 3rd line support to a growing customer base. You will need to be confident in your use of IT and have sound communication skills, as well as being able to demonstrate a commitment to the highest levels of client service. This role will be based out of town.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Advising on all IT issues and escalating when necessary
- Sitting on the response desk and taking calls to resolve any issues in a timely manner
- Supporting outsourced sites as required
- Keeping up to date with current technology
- Establishing good working relationships with clients and internally
- Working out of hours to meet client needs on occasion
Experience and skills required:
- Good working knowledge of the expected systems and technologies
- Ability to translate solutions into a way that is easy to understand
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good prioritisation skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.