A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation
- Ensuring all intercompany funding transactions are correctly recorded and monitoring the Group’s Jersey and offshore bank accounts
- Resolving any queries with invoices, expense claims or cash receipts which arise
- Providing daily cash position and cash forecasting updates
- Processing accounting transactions and maintaining accounting records and all relevant documentation for all head office companies
- Recording and reconciliation of all cash receipts
Experience and skills required:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally CAT qualified/part qualified, or equivalent accounting qualification
- Experience working in a commercial environment is desirable but not essential
- Strong attention to detail with excellent reconciliation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to work to, and meet strict reporting deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Accelerate your career in a growing global financial services company with a value-driven environment, where you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities you need to reach your full potential and career ambitions.