Junior Accountant | Funds
As part of the funds team, you will be responsible for accounting and financial reporting tasks whilst ensuring a high quality of customer service is delivered. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with some finance exposure looking to take the next step in their career.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Performing bookkeeping for fund clients including transactions, distributions, expenses and interest incomes
- Acting as first point of contract in relation to queries
- Preparing accounts
- Carrying out bank reconciliations
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards a professional accountancy qualification such as ACA/ACCA
- Basic understanding of Jersey funds regulations and accounting standards
- Motivated and desire to learn and develop
- Previous experience using eFront would be an advantage but is not essential.
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.