Learning and Development Specialist
An exciting opportunity for an experience individual to join this growing, global financial services provider. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing, delivering and designing learning programs. There will be some travel included in this role.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying learning needs by consulting with line Managers and analysing HR data
- Developing learning plans and assisting with learning strategies
- Developing, managing and delivering in-house learning programmes
- Managing the Graduate Trainee Programme
- Managing summer student activities and events
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a degree in Business or Human Resources
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of local employment legislation
- Strong IT skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A varied, challenging and extremely rewarding role to develop, lead and deliver a people and culture strategy in a long-established law firm, cultivating a supportive environment and helping to nurture the talent of staff, whilst enjoying a competitive salary and benefits package.
This innovative business is seeking an ambitious and proactive individual with HR and recruitment background to join their growing team!
A vibrant business which is going through an exciting period of growth has a rewarding and interesting career opportunity, where you will play a key role in progressing the development of a modern and supportive people culture.