Work side by side with an exceptional team of fee earners in an award-winning law firm, in an environment that respects everyone’s contribution and helps employees to thrive.
This is a great career opportunity to be part of a proactive and forward thinking organisation that will encourage you to unlock your own unique potential and achieve your goals.
In this role you will carry out and assist with non-fee earning administrative tasks and support fee earners with all aspects of their legal fee earning work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing a full range of secretarial and administration services to fee earners
- Producing and amending documentation and correspondence
- Answering all phones in the department and taking accurate messages
- Liaising with reception regarding post and hand deliveries and ensuring these are promptly delivered to the relevant fee earner
- Maintaining daily diaries and reminder systems for all allocated fee earners
Experience and skills required:
- Good academic background
- Typing/administration/secretarial qualification would be advantageous
- Ideally prior experience in a legal environment
- Administrative and document management experience
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to ensure streamlining of workflow
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Manage a small team of Administrators and assist with the fund administration of a portfolio of complex structures, making a real difference to this fast moving and collaborative environment, within an international provider of financial services.
An opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management business, where you will provide accurate administration to the management teams of real estate fund clients. Providing company secretarial services to a high standard, you will play a crucial role in delivering excellence to clients.
Joining a proactive commercial company, you will be covering the reception desk from 29th
July 2020 to 21st August 2020.