This commercial organisation is seeking a excellent communicator with strong analytical skills to perform accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
- Producing periodic financial reports and Key Performance Indicators
- Assisting in the production of the annual budget and forecasts
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to the Group
- Coordinating the provision of information to external auditors for the annual audit
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems, advising ways to improve business performance
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified or working towards a recognised accounting qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role, within the commercial sector
- Excellent IT skills, with excellent Excel knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
A fantastic opportunity to be part of a small team in a professional services organisation, offering an attractive remuneration package including competitive salary and annual leave, along with opportunities to progress your career and develop your individual talents.
Contribute to the continued success of a vibrant retail market leader where striving to deliver outstanding experiences and services to customers is at the heart of everything they do. This commercial business is looking for a self-motivated and passionate Accountant to be part of their friendly, enjoyable and supportive environment.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.
An enriching career opportunity to be part of a leading Bank that fosters a vision and mindset across the organisation that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward, and promotes a creative environment.