Employee Benefit Trust (EBT) Manager
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional Share Plan team and achieve excellence for clients.
Working within an international business environment managing a varied portfolio of employee benefit structures, you will have many opportunities to work with different clients and colleagues, making every day different.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with your team to manage a substantial portfolio of client reward structures, primarily employee benefit trusts facilitating employee share schemes
- Providing technical support to the team Administrators and Senior Administrators
- Managing key client and intermediary relationships
- Ensuring that all company policies and procedures are adhered to for your clients
- Providing operational support for onboarding new structures, launching new incentive arrangements and maintaining existing structures
- Assisting Directors in supervising staff within the team, such as mentoring and recruitment
Experience and skills required:
- Strong technical background in trust structures, including employee benefit trusts
- Hold or studying towards a professional qualification, such as ICSA or STEP
- Strong people management skills
- Good attention to detail and the ability to conduct thorough reviews of standard employee benefit trust documentation highlighting pertinent points
- Proficient with Microsoft applications including Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to manage and manipulate large data sheets on Excel
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.