Marketing Executive | Contract
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, to be part of an independent and forward-thinking business for a 12 month period, working in an inclusive and friendly environment.
In this role you will be expected to execute a range of marketing activity that supports the company’s business objectives, including the promotion of internal and external event programme. Also supporting the production of marketing materials and branded communications when required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure all activities are planned within agreed budgets and align with agreed goals
- Planning and coordinating relevant events at both group and service line level, including seminars, webinars, conferences and client entertainment
- Plan and execute all other related elements of the marketing mix required for each event – invitations, collateral and merchandise
Experience and skills required:
- University Degree in Marketing or similar
- Ideally a CIM qualification or similar/industry relevant qualification
- Previous experience working in a marketing role in a professional services firm
- Experience of managing events
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.
Support the growth and expansion of a market leading organisation through their digital marketing strategy, and be part of a collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment in London that thrives on driving change and where your talent will be nurtured and valued.
A global role working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing in an ambitious and growing financial services provider, playing an integral part in shaping the brand strategy and executing all elements of the group’s collateral and sales materials.
Be part of a small, busy customer service and sales team within a rapidly growing local business, where you will utilise your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills on a daily basis whilst working closely with the sales team to and a range of clients.