MLRO / MLCO | Compliance
Join the Channel Islands compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative international wealth management organisation, with a strong reputation in the marketplace, where you will support the delivery of core elements of the AML and financial crime compliance management plan.
Being part of a dynamic, progressive, and high performing team you will be challenged to reach your full potential whilst building close relationships with colleagues, working together to deliver trusted advice to help clients thrive and communities prosper.
This is an ideal opportunity for a creative, strategic and analytical thinker who is able to demonstrate sound analysis and judgment and provide clear and practical advice to the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as MLRO and MLCO for funds administered in Jersey
- Primary day-to-day contact for the business, including project work and committee membership whilst collaboration with the AML team members on other investigations related to the business
- Drafting board and management reports in collaboration with other MLROs for review
- Collaboration with the AML team members and onboarding teams to improve client onboarding processes involving AML and managing escalated business inquiries
- Oversight and providing support to management of higher risk business activities and relationships (including PEPs) as well as specific AML/CFT issues and exposures
Experience and skills required:
- University degree and/or appropriate designations as compliance professional, professional designation in other appropriate areas such as law, risk management and/or audit
- Broad knowledge of the AML regulatory framework in the Channel Islands
- Proven experience of AML compliance on assessment of financial crime factors and ability to draft and deliver training
- Ability and willingness to accept accountability, demonstrate initiative, work with limited direct supervision and support effective cross-unit co-operation and information sharing
- Strong verbal and written skills; ability to generate concise reports
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.