On-Site Technology Specialist | Part Time | 6 Month Contract
A great part time role at this multinational professional services organisation, providing 2nd line on-site support. 25 hours per week.
Responsibilities will include:
- Resolving incidents and dealing with service requests associated with end user software
- Keeping customers informed on progress of their ticket to agreed resolution
- Documenting all actions, detailing diagnostic and troubleshooting steps
- Performing asset management activities in accordance with firm policy and processes
- Assisting with provisioning and deprovisioning processing for new hires and leavers
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience in end-user technology support
- Experience with Windows 10, Microsoft Skype and Outlook
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work to demanding deadlines
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an ambitious, friendly and expanding business intelligence team in a leading organisation where you will find a genuine sense of belonging, and a strong commitment in helping you to excel and reach your full potential.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.