Operational Risk Manager
Be part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high performing team, where you will reach your full potential, whilst making a difference to the organisation. Utilising your strong team working ethos, you will improve and maintain the firms international wealth management operational risk and control program in the Channel Islands and the UK.
Working in this forward thinking and innovative organisation which has a strong reputation in the marketplace and is committed to ensuring their employees thrive and communities prosper, you will be responsible for identifying, assessing and managing risks whilst conducting controls assessments within the operational risk environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the wealth management operational risk management leaders and team, to ensure that company standards and requirements are met
- Providing oversight of the operational risk management measures and associated processes
- Planning and delivering targeted risk reviews, conducting project related risk assessments and controls testing
- Documenting and maintaining repository of key controls for high risk processes for the wealth management international businesses
- Managing the development, implementation and assessment of new processes, procedures and controls and examine and evaluate operational risk measures across wealth management
Experience and skills required:
- Exposure to operational risk management in a widespread, multi-unit organisation
- Post graduate university degree, professional designation or relevant experience
- Detailed knowledge and experience of operational risk management principles
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills along with strong communication skills
- Ability to make decisions with imperfect information and used to dealing with ambiguity
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.