Strive for excellence in your work and inspire those around you in this varied role within a fast growing pensions and rewards management arena. This enthusiastic and energetic team who are committed and driven to achieving excellence are looking for a proactive, forward thinking Administrator with a strong technical background in either corporate or trust.
You'll be encouraged to enhance and build on your own knowledge and skills and network with other professionals, having access to a wide range of learning and development opportunities where you will be empowered to take control of your own journey for your personal and professional development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working collaboratively with the team to help run incentive plans to a high standard of accuracy
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Participating in meetings, producing minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintaining client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Conducting client visits as required
Experience and skills required:
- Experience in employee incentive arrangements
- Strong academic background and studying towards or hold a professional qualification (ICSA/STEP)
- Ability to deal with tasks independently, using own initiative and taking ownership of tasks
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and their client
- Proactive in keeping up-to-date awareness of current industry issues, e.g. changes in legislation
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.