Personal Insurance Broker
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual, with general insurance experience and a can-do attitude to join a vibrant, energetic business which is going through a continued period of growth and expansion across the Channel Islands.
Contributing to the delivery of this company’s objectives you will provide a high quality service for customers in accordance with the customer service guidelines, strategy, philosophy and values of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that you understand the strategy, philosophy and values of the organisation
- Developing effective business relationships internally and externally
- Maintaining effective communication with colleagues and customers to maximise business performance ensuring that such communication is delivered through use of the most appropriate method
- Supporting the Personal Insurance Manager in the achievement of business objectives
Experience and skills required:
- Certificate in Insurance or equivalent desirable
- Maths and English language GCSE grades A – C
- General knowledge and understanding of personal insurance theory and practice
- Understanding of sales, cross-selling and negotiation to obtain and retain business
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Be a key part of an established and experience commercial underwriting team and contribute to achieving business development and retention targets within a vibrant and energetic insurance business which is going through an exciting period of growth.
This people focused insurance business offers excellent training and opportunities for career development. They are seeking an ambitious and driven insurance professional as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
Join this leading insurance broker as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.