Private Client Trust Administrator
Unlock your potential in this ambitious and growing global financial services organisation with a focus on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation. Being in a proactive and agile workforce, you will be supported to reach your career ambitions and can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show.
Working as part of the team-orientated and collaborative private client department, you will provide professional trust and company administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, whilst being encouraged to constantly look for the next opportunity, aspiring to deliver personalised and high quality solutions to clients.
If you are an energetic and enthusiastic team player, with excellent organisation skills and the ability to work methodically along with a solutions driven attitude to problems, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of trusts, companies and other entities and to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- A minimum of 2 years’ trust and company administration experience
- Ideally completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP).
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local company and trust law and regulations
- Strong interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.
Working within a high performing compliance team in a forward thinking and innovative wealth management organisation, you will reach your full potential whilst making a difference to the firm through developing, promoting and supporting a strong compliance culture.