Private Equity Fund Accountant
A forward thinking, positive and global financial services organisation have a truly rewarding opportunity to work as part of their fund accounting team, where your performance and skill set will be acknowledged, developed and valued.
Being part of an organisation that fosters a vision and mindset that inspires employees to focus on innovative ways to drive the business forward and promotes an environment that encourages valued added initiatives, you can expect a rewarding career whilst enjoying a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
Within this role you will provide private equity fund valuation and accounting services to private equity funds and underlying private equity fund vehicles ensuring that they are fully compliant with fund documentation, legal, regulatory requirements and accounting standards to which they are subject.
If you are a motivated team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, looking to progress your accounting career within private equity, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in preparing and analysing monthly, quarterly, bi-annual and annual financial statements with supporting documentation
- Preparing monthly valuations, reconciliations of fund draw downs and distributions, accruals and expenses
- Inputting double entry bookkeeping to the accounting system
- Assisting in the preparation of draw down, equalisation and distribution calculations in accordance with the fund documentation
- Liaising with various external and internal parties in the day-to-day accounting of the fund and other custom reporting and projects for specific investor needs
Experience and skills required:
- An interest to study towards ACCA/ACA or similar qualifications
- Basic understanding of fund structures, fund cash flows and private equity industry
- Good accounting and time management skills
- Prior experience of private equity and fund accounts preparation desirable but not essential
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and capable of working independently
- Awareness of the necessity to attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join the finance team of a reward-driven business. You will play a key role in assisting the team to maintain group sales ledgers and the carry out month-end procedures.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.