Private Equity Fund Accountant
Work alongside outstanding colleagues in an international corporate atmosphere which fosters your professional growth and development at every stage of your career, and where your individual needs will be respected and ongoing development is promoted.
As part of a driven and passionate team you will be responsible for a portfolio of fund clients and will work with colleagues to achieve and meet their client needs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the day-to-day operations of funds and following up with third parties, including investors and clients
- Preparation of periodic fund management reports, year- end financial statements, regulatory reporting and any other funds related reports
- Assisting in the coordination of year-end audits and the organisation of board meetings and shareholders’ meetings
- Acting as a contact person between shareholders, investment managers, and custodian banks for resolution of any issues that may arise
Experience and skills required:
- Degree level educated in a relevant area such finance, accounting or economics
- Willing to pursue a recognised professional qualification, such as ISCA or ACCA
- Knowledge of fund industry, valuation, and/or accounting
- Some existing relevant experience in the fields of fund administration, audit or fiduciary services
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
Be a vital player in the private wealth team within a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider creating value and making a difference to this fast-paced organisation, where every day will bring a new challenge.
A rewarding place to work in a long-established wealth management firm, that strives to provide structured career pathways to guide employee development and a competitive benefits package.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
Achieve your highest potential and build on your fund accounting experience in a trusted international provider of financial services who understands the importance of investing in their employees, to help them to fulfil their ambitions and rewards hard work.