Funds Manager / Senior Manager | Private Equity
Play an active role in ensuring the smooth operation of the private equity department whilst enhancing the experiences clients receive from the services provided by this ambitious, innovative and collaborative fiduciary business. Be part of a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity, and focuses on driving change and nurturing talent, placing employees at the heart of the organisation.
Working on complex and high risk cases you will provide management and technical support to your team of Fund Administrators, as well as being involved in recruitment and staff appraisals, using your solutions driven attitude to problems to seize every opportunity in supporting the company’s clients and staff.
Responsibilities will include:
- Effectively manage the operation of a team of Administrators to ensure a positive and expeditious approach to all client work
- Participating in and contributing to management meetings, implementing decisions taken or carrying out any function/activity reasonably required
- Managing the flow of new business, liaising with Directors and other staff members to ensure proper allocation and apportionment of new business or tasks to team members with the appropriate skills and experience
- Being responsible for the administration and accounting needs of a limited client portfolio of more complex, demanding and/or high risk funds or other entities
Skills and expertise required:
- Completed a professional/relevant qualification to professional level (e.g. ICSA)
- Minimum of 10 years’ or more relevant funds/trust and company administration experience
- Proven supervisory/management experience
- The ability to effectively manage and motivate staff
- A solution driven attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.