Private Wealth Administrator
You will work closely with the private wealth and corporate team to manage a varied portfolio of clients in a rapidly expanding area. The ideal candidate will be committed to further personal and career development.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with administration teams to manage and perform file reviews
- Communicating openly and honestly with clients on a regular basis
- Maintaining client records and documentation
- Preparing fee costs and accurately recording all time spent dealing with client matters
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant jurisdictional regulatory requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Currently studying towards ICSA, STEP, ACCA or equivalent professional qualifications
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to tasks
- Ability to deal with tasks independently and using own initiative
- Team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
As Associate Director in a trusted international provider of financial services you will work collaboratively, using your technical expertise to make a real difference to the success of this entrepreneurial organisation, whilst fulfilling your career ambitions and being rewarded for your commitment and dedication.
Be part of a talented, highly motivated and driven team within a reputable financial services group who continuously deliver exceptional client service levels which sets them apart from their competitors. You will be supported and encouraged to diversify your skills, whilst enjoying a competitive compensation package.
Provide compliance support to a leading offshore company with an outstanding reputation in exceptional client service, where they will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible support to help you realise your full potential, whilst offering a wide range of benefits to reward your hard work.
Work in an established compliance team within a medium sized trust company with an outstanding reputation, offering a challenging career, international opportunities and support to help you realise your full potential, alongside a competitive salary and comprehensive array of benefits.
An ambitious, entrepreneurial and growing financial services business, with strong leadership and a shared direction to provide exceptional service to clients, is offering stimulating work and excellent development opportunities for a proactive Bookkeeper.