Product Quality and Data Quality Manager
Manage the product content and data quality teams within the commercial department of a talented and successful global retailer that continues to grow and innovate in their area of expertise every day, changing the way consumers experience their products online.
This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated and organised individual, with excellent prioritisation and communication skills, looking to work in an organisation where you will you will be rewarded for your commitment and passion towards your work with a competitive remuneration package.
In this role you will facilitate the timely and accurate publication of all items within the company’s online catalogue, meeting exacting standards for all product pages, product content and imagery, as well as ongoing and accurate maintenance of pricing and promotional campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating two separate teams with differing skill sets, providing coaching, mentoring and encouraging personal development
- Prioritising and managing all tasks submitted to the teams for the creation, amendment and publication of all products
- Reviewing and developing all manual and automated internal processes for the publication of items from start to end ensuring efficiency and ease of use
- Ensuring quality checks are done on published products, promoting and achieving the highest standards
- Directing and implementing SEO optimisation and implement checks to ensure that content is regularly addressed to reflect current search trends
Experience and skills required:
- Experience of leading a team
- Well organised, able to work under pressure and have the ability to meet tight and sometimes challenging deadlines
- Excellent written English and verbal communication skills as well as a strong work ethic
- IT literate, and ideally high skill levels in Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word
- Ability to use own initiative
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
This is a fantastic role supporting the design, management, and delivery of external communications for an independent and forward-thinking business which is strongly committed to retaining and developing their employees.
Support the growth and expansion of a market leading organisation through their digital marketing strategy, and be part of a collaborative multi-jurisdictional environment in London that thrives on driving change and where your talent will be nurtured and valued.
A global role working closely with the Head of Brand and Marketing in an ambitious and growing financial services provider, playing an integral part in shaping the brand strategy and executing all elements of the group’s collateral and sales materials.
A varied marketing role for a focused and organised individual with an eagerness to deliver excellence, to be part of an independent and forward-thinking business for a 12 month period, working in an inclusive and friendly environment.
Be part of a small, busy customer service and sales team within a rapidly growing local business, where you will utilise your excellent interpersonal and organisational skills on a daily basis whilst working closely with the sales team to and a range of clients.