Join the technology and change team in an independent, inclusive and supportive financial services organisation which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees, in a challenging and rewarding role.
Assisting with the project management of projects, you will take ownership and responsibility for the management, execution, control and completion of specific projects and work streams, ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and programme governance.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is adaptable and versatile with proven experience in change management, including experience delivering projects within the finance industry, and a proactive and disciplined approach to work with the ability to inspire client and team confidence.
Responsibilities will include:
- Participating in the overall project planning, design, testing and implementation phases
- Defining requirements and business needs of allocated project work streams and develop plans to deliver
- Monitoring project progress for allocated project work streams and present oral and written reports of problems and resolutions to appropriate levels of management
- Working cross functionally within the change team to solve problems and implement changes
- Identifying resources and skills required to meet project work stream deliverables
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to Degree level
- Prince2 Practitioner
- Proven experience in change management and risk management
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools
- Knowledge of local trust administration systems and delivering projects within the finance industry would be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A unique career opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated IT developer to support the future growth and success of a growing global company, and be part a team-oriented and collaborative environment that thrives on driving change, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Work within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider and enjoy a rewarding and progressive career, where you will be encouraged and supported in reaching your full potential.
There has never been a more exciting time to be a part of this award-winning banking and investment firm, which offers an environment that places huge value on the talent of their employees in driving their continued success and supporting their growth strategy.
Oversee the successful implementation of a number of IT security projects in an ambitious and growing global company, with a truly diverse workforce that is constantly looking for the next opportunity and is focused on driving change, nurturing talent and placing employees at the heart of the organisation.