Real Estate Administrator / Senior Administrator
Enjoy a stimulating and challenging career as part of a driven and ambitious real estate division, within a financial services organisation which offers fantastic progression opportunities for both career and personal development across all areas of the business, as well as a culture that promotes a healthy and engaged workforce.
Working in this rewarding and fulfilling environment you will have responsibility for the quality and efficient provision of administrative support and relationship management to an interesting client portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with third parties such as lawyers, auditors, bankers and investment managers as required;
- Organising, holding and taking minutes for meetings
- Arranging bank payments, drafting of invoices and arranging settlements
- Conducting reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Assisting with transaction management such as the acquisition/disposal of property and re-financing
- Providing training/mentoring to junior members of the team
Experience and skills required:
- Professional ICSA or equivalent qualification or studying towards ICSA
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- An understanding of Jersey statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements for example Anti-Money Laundering laws
- Motivated and driven
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.