Real Estate Administrator
Advance your career in a market-leading, global financial services provider where you will be supported to reach your career ambitions whilst working with a proactive and agile workforce, ensuring your talent will be nurtured and valued.
Joining this innovative organisation, you can expect to be rewarded for the dedication you show and have access to professional development opportunities to develop you knowledge and skills, enjoying a rewarding and fulfilling career.
This is an ideal role for an enthusiastic and driven individual to provide professional fund administration services to a varied portfolio of clients, being part of a collaborative and multi-jurisdictional environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of clients consisting of funds and other entities to ensure all activities fall within the guidelines/stipulations of the statutory or governing documents and relevant law
- Ensuring the tax status of entities is observed with the timely completion of tax returns and the payment of any notified tax liability
- Maintaining a sense of urgency at all times and dealing with incoming correspondence expeditiously
- Preparing detailed attendance notes of any telephone communication and circulate to relevant members of staff
- Coordinating board meetings with the relevant Directors both internally and externally, the preparation of the minutes and other meeting documents
Experience and skills required:
- Educated to A level or degree standard
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years’ funds/trust and company administration experience and completed a professional/relevant qualification to Certificate Level (e.g. ICSA/STEP)
- Good technical knowledge with an understanding of local funds/company and trust law and regulations
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop close working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work methodically and accurately
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.