Real Estate Fund Administrator
Well known for their positive work environment and supportive culture, you will join the growing real estate team of this independently owned funds and corporate services provider and have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a small portfolio of real estate clients
- Preparing payment instructions and regulatory documentation
- Scheduling meetings, preparing draft agendas, drafting minutes and resolutions
- Sending and settling invoices and managing aged debts
- Assisting with the review of accounts/financial statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Studying towards or willingness to study towards a professional qualification
- A basic understanding of the local finance industry and regulatory requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Kick-start your career in fund administration and be part of the multi-jurisdictional team in a leading financial services provider, which fosters a productive and enjoyable professional life for its employees.
A great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual eager to progress their career in compliance.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and talented individual to make a real difference as part of a dedicated and professional team. The Trainee Compliance Administrator will work on a broad range of compliance and risk management duties, providing support to the Compliance function, wider business and clients to ensure that regulatory obligations and risk management objectives are fulfilled.
A role within a fast growing company, this role is best suited to a driven individual who is technically minded and keen to make a real difference being part of a dedicated and professional team.
Be part of a growing fund and corporate services business within an entrepreneurial fiduciary business, which recognises the need to develop and expand employee’s skill sets and encourages career growth, as well as supporting a social culture which celebrates the companies’ inclusive culture.